Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Monday, Aug. 3



Monday, Aug. 3
I think I may have set a new record for sleeping today.  I got up at 2:00 (p.m.), had lunch, and then curled up in a ray of sunshine coming through the window, and took a nap!  Got up again around 5:00 and decided I really should take the girls out for some exercise (me too!).  We walked around the grounds of this really lovely RV park, discovered a little log cabin building that turned out to be a dog wash, enjoyed the large green lawns and beautiful flower beds, and after I returned them to the camper, I went and got an ice cream cone at the snack bar.  I did a load of laundry at their little laundry room (facetious---see picture!), borrowed a converter box from the office (which for some reason you need to watch their cable TV), and went back and watched the news on TV for the first time in several weeks.  There are about 15 Roadtreks here now, in preparation for the rally which starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment