Sunday, August 2, 2009

Friday, July 31

Friday, July 31 (Happy Birthday, Eric!)

Fortunately, there were not as many mosquitoes & gnats around this morning so I took the girls for a walk along the lake shore.  Met a woman full-timing in a Leisure Time RV about the same size as mine; we talked a while.  There was a whole flock of geese walking around the campground; I'd forgotten how common they are in the East.  I finally left there around 3 or 4:00 (There was another time change; now I'm on Eastern time), drove across Indiana, and just over the border into Ohio, I found the RPI campground I was looking for (Beaver Valley Resort).  I again had cell phone service but it wasn't strong enough to get 3G service for internet connection.  Thus, I did not post this on the day it was written.

No comments:

Post a Comment