Friday, September 4, 2009

Monday, August 31

I'm getting very frustrated with not being able to post pictures and align the text next to the appropriate picture. What I tried yesterday obviously didn't work. The problem is that what I see when I write the text and even in the "preview" mode is NOT what comes out when I post it! If any of you have any ideas, I'm all ears. (Irene? Daniel?). I have one last thing to try, but it will have to be in the next post because I don't have any pictures for this day. Incidentally, if you are following this blog on a daily basis, please go back to yesterday's post and look at the last 3 pictures which somehow got deleted after I posted yesterday's blog installment. Only 3.5 more weeks to get this blogging figured out....think I'll make it?

Today (Monday, Aug. 31), after a nice lunch and long talk with Vicky Bharier (Mike had gone to work before I got up), I left Providence, RI, for the 4 hour drive to Julie & Arnie's house in Hillsdale, NJ. I made a stop at the AAA office to get a few maps and a tour book I needed. Julie and I had a nice talk and a delicious chicken dinner when Arnie arrived home from playing tennis. Cassie (their youngest daughter) joined us a little later. The dogs were okay in their house, except that Maggie hid in the guest bedroom the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment