Monday, July 27, 2009

Friday, July 24, 2009

This is my new favorite campground chain.  (for those of you who don't have Macintosh computers, it is a place inside an Apple Store where they will help you fix any problems you are having with your Mac or software---for free!  Fortunately for me, they seem to have them all across the USA.)
I drove 266 miles today, getting to Oklahoma City, OK, a half-hour before my appointment time with the Apple "Geniuses" there at 8:00 pm.  I spent part of the extra half-hour playing with the dogs in the sprinklers we found turned on along a grass strip in the parking lot of the shopping center where the Apple Store was.  It was fun and cooled us all down after another hot day of driving.  Only took them 1 hour to get my iPhoto straightened out this time.  I had a little trouble finding a campground afterwards but eventually did.  I was planning on posting to this blog that night, but for some reason Google decided I was not the author of my blog and wouldn't let me post to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment